I’ve been really wanting to research SK II products and see what the hype is all about and if it’s worth the $$$. I purchased the SK-II facial treatment essence. I haven’t used it long enough to give an actual opinion yet but I came across this interesting post from Tea with MD. Check it out below.
Here’s what I picked up during Sephora’s annual VIB sale going on now till Nov 15…
1. Smash box primer water- love this primer for the fall/winter months when my skin is a little dry and needs some extra hydration
2. Hourglass holiday palette vol III- such a great way to try out hourglass powders. They make such beautiful finely milled powders that apply so great to the skin.
3. Roses de Chloe perfume- one of my favorite scents. The VIB sale is a great time to stock up on your favorite scents at a discount!
4. Sunday Riley UFO face oil- I love this face oil. I have combo skin and experience some occasional small breakouts. I use this after I cleanse my face, follow with my favorite serums then moisturizer and eye cream. It works amazingly to keep my pores clear of blackheads and minimize their appearance. I spot treat only in my problem areas. This stuff is pricey but well worth it so get it now while it’s on sale!
5. Marc Jacobs eyeliner in grapevine- a great quality and long lasting eyeliner for a fun pop of color in the water line. Makes my brown eyes pop!
6. Marc Jacobs omega bronzer- I’ve been dying to try this bronzer and waited until the sale to finally pick it up. Let me know if any of you have tried it and what you think! ❤️
Hello everyone! I’ve been looking for ideas to redo my master bedroom. I’m kind of stuck and lacking inspiration 😩
I like the idea of the room that is pictured above, I just don’t know if it is realistic for my lifestyle. What I mean by that is, I have a four year old plus a baby on the way and we all know kids are not the cleanest, plus my husband always comes home dirty and wants to take a nap before showering or anything!
So all in all I’m not sure that a white or even pale colored comforter would work for me. I still love the look of it though and I would really like some sort of plant. It can totally be fake! hahaha
What do you guys think?! Should I just go for it and take a chance?! What is everyone’s experiences with white comforters?! 😊😊😊
Since it’s finally starting to feel like fall I cannot wait to bust out my beanies!!!
An added bonus to beanie weather, you don’t have to style or even wash your hair! Personally, I only wash my hair like once a week so this is my favorite part of wearing beanies or hats!
Beanies can be worn when you just want to bum it or even if your trying to be cute 💁. They are actually super versitile and with how many different styles are out now, there is a beanie for every outfit!
In honor of Halloween here are some looks that inspire me!
I feel like you barely need an actual costume these days with how creative people are with makeup!
You can literally create thousands of different looks and completely transform yourself into any creature or person you want.
I get excited every year to see all the new looks that makeup artists and even regular people come up with.
let’s make this a thing! Every Monday we are going to do “Makeup Monday” and talk about different looks or products that we love right now!
So obviously we are into the fall season, although the weather is saying otherwise, but regardless I am so inspired by these fall looks!
Any look with a dark lip is a yes for fall! I am also loving “burnt” yellow and orange colors paired with gold this season. Just use warm tones and dark colors in your makeup looks and you can’t go wrong!
I have been diggin the crown braids lately! It’s such a cute way to keep your hair down but still pulled out of your face!
This hairstyle is so good for those days that you don’t feel like washing your hair but you also don’t feel like slicking it back into a pony or bun.
It’s also super cute and easy for any special occasion! I just love how versitile braids can be!