I recently had my six week postpartum appointment and got cleared to work out again. Since then I have been trying to get motivated, and nothing motivates me more than new gear!
I can’t wait to go shopping and buy some new workout clothes, so I have been pinning like crazy for some inspo! I’m not someone that is comfortable just rocking a sports bra and leggings in the gym, even though I wish I was, but that doesn’t mean these looks can’t inspire me! So maybe one day I will be. 😜😜
I love how popular fitness is nowadays, especially for women! Even if you are not a hardcore bodybuilder or weightlifter you can still look cute in “athleisure” fashion. So even if I don’t plan on working out that day I can still look like I am.
Jay here! A little over a month ago I gave birth to my second child, a baby boy! I’ve had time to get into the swing of things and now I am re-motivated to start blogging again! It also helps that I can fit into all my clothes again! hahaha 😅
Stripes have inspired me this spring season! Such a simple concept that can make any outfit look like you have your life some what put together.
Light and airy fabrics are also key to spring, since the weather is starting to get sunny but still has those cold winds!
I’m feeling very inspired so I’m just going to ride this wave and post as much as possible all the things that make me happy! Can’t wait to share! 😊
Professional skincare can be pricey but one thing you don’t want to skimp on is skincare! You’re going to have the same skin your entire life, invest in it. Read ingredients, look up what ingredients are good and bad for your skin. Believe it or not tons of ingredients in skincare can actually cause you to age quicker by damaging your cells and breaking down your collagen and elastin. When ingredients are listed they go in order of highest percentage to lowest percentage. So the first three or four ingredients are what is going to give you your results. These are your “active” ingredients. And truth is cheaper brands usually found in drugstores just can not afford to use high quality active ingredients at their price point. Be aware of department store or luxury name brands as well, a lot of times you are paying mostly for the name or the packaging. Look for professional brands, get a facial from a licensed esthetician and see what recommendations they have for your skin type.
As a licensed esthetician I’ve tried a lot of different skincare brands and continue to test out new brands all the time.
Here are my top three that I always find myself going back to:
Here are my top 3 everyday favorites from Dermalogica:
Dermalogica Active Moist
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
My top favorites from Le Mieux:
TGF-B Eye firming masks
TGF-B Booster serum
Eye wrinkle corrector
My top favorites from PCA:
PCA Facial Wash
PCA Vitamin C Serum
PCA Detoxifying Mask
Let me know if you want me to post my everyday morning and nighttime skincare routine!
I’ve been really wanting to research SK II products and see what the hype is all about and if it’s worth the $$$. I purchased the SK-II facial treatment essence. I haven’t used it long enough to give an actual opinion yet but I came across this interesting post from Tea with MD. Check it out below.
Here’s what I picked up during Sephora’s annual VIB sale going on now till Nov 15…
1. Smash box primer water- love this primer for the fall/winter months when my skin is a little dry and needs some extra hydration
2. Hourglass holiday palette vol III- such a great way to try out hourglass powders. They make such beautiful finely milled powders that apply so great to the skin.
3. Roses de Chloe perfume- one of my favorite scents. The VIB sale is a great time to stock up on your favorite scents at a discount!
4. Sunday Riley UFO face oil- I love this face oil. I have combo skin and experience some occasional small breakouts. I use this after I cleanse my face, follow with my favorite serums then moisturizer and eye cream. It works amazingly to keep my pores clear of blackheads and minimize their appearance. I spot treat only in my problem areas. This stuff is pricey but well worth it so get it now while it’s on sale!
5. Marc Jacobs eyeliner in grapevine- a great quality and long lasting eyeliner for a fun pop of color in the water line. Makes my brown eyes pop!
6. Marc Jacobs omega bronzer- I’ve been dying to try this bronzer and waited until the sale to finally pick it up. Let me know if any of you have tried it and what you think! ❤️
Hello everyone! I’ve been looking for ideas to redo my master bedroom. I’m kind of stuck and lacking inspiration 😩
I like the idea of the room that is pictured above, I just don’t know if it is realistic for my lifestyle. What I mean by that is, I have a four year old plus a baby on the way and we all know kids are not the cleanest, plus my husband always comes home dirty and wants to take a nap before showering or anything!
So all in all I’m not sure that a white or even pale colored comforter would work for me. I still love the look of it though and I would really like some sort of plant. It can totally be fake! hahaha
What do you guys think?! Should I just go for it and take a chance?! What is everyone’s experiences with white comforters?! 😊😊😊
Since it’s finally starting to feel like fall I cannot wait to bust out my beanies!!!
An added bonus to beanie weather, you don’t have to style or even wash your hair! Personally, I only wash my hair like once a week so this is my favorite part of wearing beanies or hats!
Beanies can be worn when you just want to bum it or even if your trying to be cute 💁. They are actually super versitile and with how many different styles are out now, there is a beanie for every outfit!